I have extensive presentation experience, to both large and small audiences, in the UK as well as internationally.
Presentations in the UK
– lectured to a class of entrepreneurs at St Mary’s University, Twickenham.
– presented to fifty financial advisers at the London School of Economics(LSE):
“Excellent… concise, knowledgeable and positive. Lots of good ideas were provided and I respected his professionalism.” Colin Low, Ipswich
“Excellent and extremely professional presentation… really did provide an insight in to establishing professional connections in an informative and inspiring manner. It was upbeat, positive, and packed full of good ideas.” Edward Nice, London
– presented to a local group of eighty-five chartered accountants in Surrey. This was well received, scoring highly on the attendee feedback forms. Comments received included:
Speaker had good knowledge
– I developed and delivered a presentation on Social Networking for Business that I took to local business groups in Surrey, Kent and Essex over a period of two years.
– Presented to a group of over one hundred business owners in Kent:
91% rated this workshop Good/Excellent
90% said they would encourage others to come along to future events.
100% rated the presenters as Good/Excellent positive, and packed full of good ideas.
– My presentation slides were also trending on slideshare:
As well as networking meetings in California, I also took my ‘more time and money via social media’ presentation to Spain.
I visited two groups of local business owners in the Marbella region of Southern Spain: